Boston Whaler 230 Vantage
The dual-console 230 Vantage received the Innovation Award for expanding the possibilities capable in a 23-foot boat. For starters, seating is top-notch, and it delivers incredible comfort and rugged luxury with impressive power and capability so every crew can journey longer and farther in comfort, with Whaler confidence that goes to the core.
- Spacious bow seating area accommodates an optional stowable table.
- Like the smooth-riding hull, the crisp console is all about confident control.
- Port seating adjusts readily to your needs and stows plenty of gear.
- Next-level aft seating stows seamlessly to expand a large cockpit area for fishing or entertaining.
- Optional Fishing Package includes a 14-gallon livewell, fishing station, raw-water washdown, transom-mounted rod holders and more.
- Comfortable head featuring a molded sink with drain and lockable entry door.
Take a stroll through the Boston Whaler 230 Vantage model with our interactive virtual tour. Explore the layout and abundance of features and options of the 230 from different angles and views. Imagine the cool air blowing on your face and the warm sun shining down from above, as you virtually walk around your favorite Whaler!
230 Vantage: A New View on the Possible
By now you’ve seen pictures of the boat in action, you’ve browsed through all the spec and performance data, and hopefully you’ve started dreaming of what it’s going to be like to own your first, second, third or fourth Whaler. We can tell you how innovative and industry-leading our products are, but don’t take our word for it! Learn what others have to say in these third-party reviews.
Boston Whaler 230 Vantage Additional Information
Kusler Yachts has been in business since 2010 and is one of the most successful yacht brokerages in Southern California cumulating over 50 years of on-the-water experience.
For more information regarding the Boston Whaler 230 Vantage, or any other Boston Whaler models, please contact the Boston Whaler experts at (619) 831-8330 or email direct by clicking here.