Boston Whaler 270 Vantage
Never compromise, and never settle for less. Beyond providing incredibly smooth, predictable handling and unmatched ride quality, the 270 Vantage is equipped for every activity you and your crew can dream up. Eager for saltwater fishing? Craving watersports action? Entertaining friends? This dual-console has you covered. Boston Whaler knows what you need and makes sure the 270 Vantage is ready for everything you might do.
- Uniquely convertible portside seating area configures for endless possibilities.
- Optional bow filler cushions create a roomy sunpad perfect for afternoons at anchor.
- Deluxe custom Boston Whaler helm seat with arm rests adjusts to suit any captain.
- Standard gunnel-mounted stainless-steel rod holders and optional raw-water washdown.
- Optional Fishing Package features a 19-gallon lighted livewell, a fishing station and stainless-steel transom-mounted rod holders.
- Optional Summer Kitchen with luxury touches, including a refrigerator, electric grill and tool holders.
- Available bow sunshade extends from the hardtop to provide extra protection from the elements.
Take a stroll through the Boston Whaler 270 Vantage model with our interactive virtual tour. Explore the layout and abundance of features and options of the 270 from different angles and views. Imagine the cool air blowing on your face and the warm sun shining down from above, as you virtually walk around your favorite Whaler!
By now you’ve seen pictures of the boat in action, you’ve browsed through all the spec and performance data, and hopefully you’ve started dreaming of what it’s going to be like to own your first, second, third or fourth Whaler. We can tell you how innovative and industry-leading our products are, but don’t take our word for it! Learn what others have to say in these third-party reviews.
- Moteur Boat Magazine Review 2014
- Chesapeake Bay Magazine Review 2014
- New England Boating Review 2014
- Mariner Brazil Magazine Review 2014
Boston Whaler 270 Vantage Additional Information
Kusler Yachts has been in business since 2010 and is one of the most successful yacht brokerages in Southern California cumulating over 50 years of on-the-water experience.
For more information regarding the Boston Whaler 270 Vantage, or any other Boston Whaler models, please contact the Boston Whaler experts at (619) 831-8330 or email direct by clicking here.