Boston Whaler 320 Vantage
Cutting-edge features, great capacity and easy adaptability are hallmarks of the dual-console 320 Vantage, winner of the National Marine Manufacturers Association’s Innovation Award. Rock-solid control meets the ultimate in versatility and comfort with the many accessories and options the 320 provides. Serious fishing, joyful entertaining, day-long watersports or cruising and even a place to sneak in a nap or an overnight stay–the 320 is ready for your day. When the softest, safest ride meets the best equipped dual-console around, new possibilities become eminently possible. With Whaler, you can be confident to the core.
- Uniquely convertible portside seating offers an array of configurations.
- Spacious open bow features backrests, a large under-seat cooler, an optional bow table and more.
- A cockpit utility center includes a sink, 18-gallon cooler and prep surface, plus optional grill and fridge.
- Below deck, a cozy interior seating area offers a break from the weather.
- Two touchscreens at the helm feature available Raymarine® electronics and VesselView display.
Take a stroll through the Boston Whaler 320 Vantage model with our interactive virtual tour. Explore the layout and abundance of features and options of the 320 from different angles and views. Imagine the cool air blowing on your face and the warm sun shining down from above, as you virtually walk around your favorite Whaler!
The Vantage Family
By now you’ve seen pictures of the boat in action, you’ve browsed through all the spec and performance data, and hopefully you’ve started dreaming of what it’s going to be like to own your first, second, third or fourth Whaler. We can tell you how innovative and industry-leading our products are, but don’t take our word for it! Learn what others have to say in these third-party reviews.
- Boats.com Video Review 2018
- Boats.com Video Review 2017
- BoatTEST.com Features Video Review 2015
- BoatTEST.com Full Video Review 2015
Boston Whaler 320 Vantage Additional Information
Kusler Yachts has been in business since 2010 and is one of the most successful yacht brokerages in Southern California cumulating over 50 years of on-the-water experience.
For more information regarding the Boston Whaler 320 Vantage, or any other Boston Whaler models, please contact the Boston Whaler experts at (619) 831-8330 or email direct by clicking here.