Boston Whaler 345 Conquest
Meet the boat that reimagines the possibilities for onboard space: the 2014 NMMA Innovation Award-winning 345 Conquest. Known for its sleek and sophisticated styling as well as the award-winning Dynamic Cabin System—a forward-berth dining table that seats six adults and converts into a plush queen-sized bed with the push of a button— this Conquest all but ensures the captain will never cruise without company. Yet, as comfortable as it is, the 345 Conquest is also a serious offshore fishing boat, with amenities and options to fit any seasoned angler’s needs, inspiring confidence with any adventure. Step aboard the 345 and see how smart a walkaround boat can be.
- Triple Mercury FourtStroke Verado engines with Joystick Piloting provide impressive power and control.
- The well-appointed head features a stylish porcelain sink and stainless-steel accents.
- Convenient cockpit prep station with optional flip-top grill, huge storage and YETI® cooler.
- Rod storage above the settee in the cabin holds gear securely.
345 Conquest: Family Boating
Take a stroll through the Boston Whaler 345 Conquest model with our interactive virtual tour. Explore the layout and abundance of features and options of the 345 from different angles and views. Imagine the cool air blowing on your face and the warm sun shining down from above, as you virtually walk around your favorite Whaler!
345 Conquest: Fishing
By now you’ve seen pictures of the boat in action, you’ve browsed through all the spec and performance data, and hopefully you’ve started dreaming of what it’s going to be like to own your first, second, third or fourth Whaler. We can tell you how innovative and industry-leading our products are, but don’t take our word for it! Learn what others have to say in these third-party reviews.
- Lakeland Boating Magazine Review 2014
- Sport Fishing Magazine Video Review 2014
- BoatTEST.com Captain’s Report 2014
- BoatTEST.com Video Review 2014
Boston Whaler 345 Conquest Additional Information
Kusler Yachts has been in business since 2010 and is one of the most successful yacht brokerages in Southern California cumulating over 50 years of on-the-water experience.
For more information regarding the Boston Whaler 345 Conquest, or any other Boston Whaler models, please contact the Boston Whaler experts at (619) 831-8330 or email direct by clicking here.