UPDATE: This boat is sold. For more great Kusler Yacht center console listings on the West Coast, click here.
This 2007 36 Contender is an ideal platform for targeting bluefin, swordfish and fishing Mexico. The boat cruises at 30 knots and is powered by new (87 hours), triple F300 Yamahas that are under warranty through 2025.
How could you use this boat? It is ideally situated for:
- 30 knot cruise makes getting to the islands a snap.
- Full tower is perfect for spotting tailing striped marlin and basking swordfish.
- Full walk around and 900 horsepower can get you into position on bluefin foamers.
- The boat’s three live wells are ready to fish Mexico.
- Tuna door in transom is ready for lots of California swordfish.
- It has the cockpit space necessary for kite fishing for tuna.
- Simrad electronics package is tournament ready.
Offered by Kusler Yachts—the West Coast leader in quality sportfishing and center console vessels—this Contender comes dialed in for West Coast fishing—full tower, ample live well and fish box capacity, Simrad electronics, Sea Star power steering and more. Located in Huntington Beach, this boat is LLC owned and ready to fish. $160,000.
Contender has been a leader in the console market since the 1980s. See for yourself why the brand has such a devoted following.
To arrange your viewing of this Contender, contact Zach Zorn at: